Re: pg_restore peculiarities

От Tim Penhey
Тема Re: pg_restore peculiarities
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:

>It looks to me like you have a bunch of stuff in template1, which is
>being duplicated into your test_restored DB and then is interfering
>with the restoration of similarly-named objects.
>
>Create the empty database using template0 as template, instead, and
>then the restore will work.
>
>            regards, tom lane

Which does bring another question forward:

What is all the stuff that has been added to template1 given it is a
clean install of version 8 beta 2 dev 3?

The only thing it asked in the installer was what languages to add to
the template, and I chose plpgsql only.

Thanks,
Tim

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Support on Enterprise Linux (newbie)
От: "Michael Paesold"
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore peculiarities