Re: psql + autocommit

От John Sidney-Woollett
Тема Re: psql + autocommit
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Why not create this file during the "make install", and explicitly set
the current/standard default options (for psql) in the
$PREFIX/share/psqlrc file?

If the file is deleted or not found then the current/standard default
options would still apply - but atleast the default are there for all to
see in the config file.

Presumably any user wanting to use their own settings with a ~/.psqlrc
file would have these setting override the settings in the global file.

John Sidney-Woollett