Re: Tsearch2 adding additional dictionaries

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: Tsearch2 adding additional dictionaries
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Marcel Boscher wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> i'm having a hard time trying to install an i-spell dictionary  into
> tsearch2...
> i do exactly as i'm being tol don the website:
>
> http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/oddmuse/index.cgi/Tsearch_V2_compound_words
>
> everything goes fine until i try the examples like:
>
> # select
> lexize('norwegian_ispell','overbuljongterningpakkmesterassistent');
> {over,buljong,terning,pakk,mester,assistent}
>
> my problem then is, as a result of my select i get NULL thats it...
> no fancy errors nothing just the Null... any ideas?
>
> thx in advance
> Marc

look, to_tsquery(' overbuljongterningpakkmesterassistent') returns
"over & buljong & terning & pakk & mester & assistent" query. Are your sure that
text contains all of those words exists?

--
Teodor Sigaev                                  E-mail: teodor@sigaev.ru