Re: tsvector concatenation - backend crash

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: tsvector concatenation - backend crash
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jesper Krogh <jesper@krogh.cc> writes:
> On 2011-08-26 05:28, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Hm ... I can reproduce this on one of my usual machines, but not
>> another.  What platform are you on exactly?

> 64 bit Ubuntu Lucid (amd64).

Huh, weird ... because the platform it's not failing for me on is
Fedora 14 x86_64.  Which is annoying, because that machine has better
tools for looking for memory stomps than the 32-bit HP box where I
do see the problem.  Anyway, will see what I can find.