Re: Access MDB Schema Import Tool?

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Access MDB Schema Import Tool?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Randy Yates wrote:
> Is there a tool that allows the tables and relationships
> of an Access database to be moved into postgresql (7.4.5)?
>
> Sorry if this has been asked before. There also may be
> new tools that have recently come out.

If you have access to Windows, use Access and ODBC to copy data out.
Otherwise the only project I know of is:
   http://mdbtools.sourceforge.net/

I'm not sure how much development work there's been, but I have used it
in the past when booting a Windows machine wasn't convenient.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd