Re: Adding null values to arrays

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Adding null values to arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Kathy Smith wrote:
>>I understand from searching around that it is on the "To Do" list to allow
>>null values in arrays.  Can anyone tell me where this is in the
>>implementation process and/or if there is a work around?
>
> Uh, no one is implementing it and there is no workaround.  :-)
>
> If you are considering coding it, read the developers FAQ>

FWIW, in the past I've "made noises" about implementing support for NULL
array elements. I couldn't find the time to do it for 8.0, but I'm
hopeful that I will be able to find the time to do it for 8.1. However
if someone else wants to have at it, don't let me get in the way ;-)

Joe

Сообщение: Re: Adding null values to arrays
Сообщение: Re: Adding null values to arrays