Re: Installer crash - cannot readglobal/config_exec_params

От Harald Armin Massa
Тема Re: Installer crash - cannot readglobal/config_exec_params
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Dave,

 >It occurs towards the end of the installation, I think when the PLs are

>FATAL:  could not read from file "global/config_exec_params": Permission
>denied
>2004-09-10 16:43:07 GMT Daylight Time LOG:  server process (PID 1376)
>was terminated by signal 5
>2004-09-10 16:43:07 GMT Daylight Time LOG:  terminating any other active

I had similiar errors. They appeared as I stopped the service via
control panel and immediately restartet it (Had changed postgresql.conf
in another window)

It looked as if windows gets the information "i am terminated" from
postgresql before it really terminated all of its subprocesses.

The show did go on afterwards.

Harald

Вложения