Where does postgres store records of DROP-ed columns?

От pw
Тема Where does postgres store records of DROP-ed columns?
Дата
Re: Where does postgres store records of DROP-ed columns?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I  have some stuff coming back from the database
telling me that columns that I have dropped
are being retined inthe table renamed as

........pg.dropped.1........
........pg.dropped.7........

I know what these columns originally were but I dropped them
from the table. I am now 'haunted' by these ghost columns with no
type applied.

How do I get rid of these references?

Thanks for nay help,

Pete