Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: canceling query due to user request

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: canceling query due to user request
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Paul Thomas wrote:

> Given that statement.cancel() should only be used to cancel a running
> query, I think the problem is more in your framework's misuse of
> cancel() rather than in the driver itself.

JDBC gives you no way to ensure you only call cancel() on a running
query (there's a race between query execution returning and the call to
cancel()). Calling cancel() on a statement that's not currently
executing should do nothing; if it ends up cancelling a future query,
it's a driver bug.

-O

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: canceling query due to user request
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: canceling query due to user request