JDBC driver works in ccommand line, not in Tomcat5

От Chris Baty
Тема JDBC driver works in ccommand line, not in Tomcat5
Дата
Re: JDBC driver works in ccommand line, not in Tomcat5  (Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Guys,
I'm trying to get Tomcat 5 to  access psql.  I created a "test' database and put several drivers in common/lib.  I keep getting

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Something unusual has occured to cause the driver to fail. Please report this exception.
in my log  files.  This  same drive worked fine in a test  program I wrote in  the command line program.

Does aneone know what might be  happening?

Thanks.
Chris