Re: cursor disappears

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Re: cursor disappears
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Andreas Pflug wrote:
> Martin Sarsale wrote:
>>
>> Some things I found
>

> On a recent snapshot? We had quite some changes since 1.0.2.

Hi Andreas,

Martin is using 1.1.0 at least 20040902 packages for debian.

>> 1) In "create new function" the OK button is greyed out. I enter the
>> name of the function, I set the return type (btw, this list should be
>> ordered abc), set the owner, but I can't set the arguments (I click on
>> the textarea and nothing happens).
>

> The status line should tell you what's missing.

Just did some test here.
In "properties" tab, arguments stays greyed but I can add arguments with
the "parameters" tab. Note that in the parameters tab, "SET" is selected
by default but greyed until you try to select something in it (normal or
not ?).

I was able to define a function after I passed on all the tabs and
selected convenient values for my function. It makes sense to me.

>> 2) I was editing my function manually on the query editor and magically
>> when I press 'f' the sql help browser starts up (!) ('f' is its the
>> hotkey, in the "help" menu). I can type 'abcde' w/ no problems, but when
>> I press 'f', the help browsers starts
>

> This sounds like a stuck key.

I can reproduce this with same package as Martin and same distro...
I may built the packages incorrectly.
Can other hackers give it a try with recent snapshots on other linux
distro ?

Regards,
Raphaël