Re: Quotes not included when clicking on a table?

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Quotes not included when clicking on a table?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Kouber Saparev wrote:
>>Poor guy...
>>We currently qoute identifiers only based on identifier rules, not
>>checked against keywords. It's still a todo, because we had build
>>problems on *ix.
>

> Yeah, it's natural not to rely on the keywords, but to put always double
> quotes around identifiers.

Don't enter quotes in the name field of dialogs, you will provoke other
misbehaviour (quoting the quotes). Unfortunately, you'll have to use
"manual" sql. You can prepare the query with the wizard, but don't
execute it. Instead, copy the contents of the SQL tab to the query tool,
and add the missing quotes.

Regards,
Andreas