Re: pgindent run coming

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: pgindent run coming
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 9:54 PM, Tom Lane<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

>> Um, attached you will find a bunch of counterexamples.
>
> At a quick look, I'm not sure that any of these are in code that hasn't
> been edited since the 8.3 pgindent run.

On a tangent: git warns about or fixes up white-space problems like
that when you're applying a patch.

I've actually found this to be a bit of a dilemma though. For code i
want it to just go ahead and fix up anything it finds. But for
regression test expected output files I don't want it to. I don't
think you can control it per-directory though.

--
Gregory Stark
http://mit.edu/~gsstark/resume.pdf