"could not devise a query plan for the given query"

От Greg Stark
Тема "could not devise a query plan for the given query"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm trying to actually run the experiments Tom suggested running EXPLAIN on
the DBT3 DSS queries for various default_stats_target sizes. It's a bit of a
headache because DBT3 seems to be unmaintained these days so lots of things
don't really work.

I ran into an error I've never seen before:

ERROR:  XX000: could not devise a query plan for the given query
LOCATION:  set_cheapest, pathnode.c:191

I haven't tried to figure out what's going on yet.

The schema is attached and the query which triggers the error is:

    explain select
            s_name,
            count(*) as numwait
    from