Re: casting BOOL to somthng

От Geoffrey
Тема Re: casting BOOL to somthng
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
sad wrote:
> you wrote:
>

>>you can use CREATE CAST to make your own cast from boolean to text.
>

> thnx it helps.
>
> and i am still desire to know _WHY_ there are no predefined cast for BOOL ?
> and at the same time there are predefined casts for INT and FLOAT......

I'd like to understand in what context you would find this useful.
Don't take me wrong please.  I'm by no means a db expert, but I can't
see a purpose for such a cast.  Can you provide a reasonable example of
such usage?

Thanks.

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567                            AT&T Certified UNIX System
Programmer- 1995

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: