pgAdmin III issue - quotes in table names

От George Moudry
Тема pgAdmin III issue - quotes in table names
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I just downloaded postgres8.0 beta1 for windows.
When I create a table called Table1 using the GUI designer (right click
on Tables, choose 'New Table'),
the admin tool seems to change the name I entered to put quote marks
around it - "Table1".
Subsequent attempts to select or insert values will result in this error: ERROR:  relation "table1" does not exist

I believe that there might be 2 bugs here:
1) table creation - if there are no spaces, quotes should not be added.
2) treeview showing system objects - should display table name as it
really is, ie. with quotes.

Thanks for postgres8!
Regards,
George Moudry