Re: upgrading minor versions

От Jeff Amiel
Тема Re: upgrading minor versions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
thanks for the heads up about the pg_config stuff... I wondered about
the difference.....I have several boxes that were installed via ports
(which have the binaries reside in /usr/local/pgsql) and some hand
installed from the tar   (which are in usr/local/bin).
At least that explains why I have binaries in 2 different places!!
Thanks again....(my problem was that I needed to restart the postmaster....)

Jeff