Pb with insert statement

От Patrice OLIVER
Тема Pb with insert statement
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
To try to solve my precedent problem (PB with stored procedure), I made
this :

  Table "structure.categtype"
 Column  |   Type   | Modifiers
---------+----------+-----------
 catcode | varchar(5)  | not null
 catlib  | varchar(35) |
    "pk_categtype" primary key, btree (catcode)

    Table "structure.types"
 Column  |   Type   | Modifiers
---------+----------+-----------
 typcode | varchar(5)  | not null
 catcode | varchar(5)  | not null
 typlib  | varchar(50) |
    "pk_type" primary key, btree (typcode, catcode)
    "type_categorie_fk" btree (catcode)
Foreign-key constraints:
    "fk_type_classe_categtyp" FOREIGN KEY (catcode) REFERENCES
structure.categtype(catcode) ON UPDATE RESTRICT ON DELETE RESTRICT

                       Table "structure.uv"
  Column  |         Type         |           Modifiers
----------+----------------------+--------------------------------
 uvnum    | varchar(5)          | not null
 typcode  | varchar(5           | not null
 catcode  | varchar(5)          | not null default 'UV'::codeart
 uvnumnat | numeric(5,0)         |
 uvnom    | varchar(50)         |
 uvcycle  | character varying(2) |
 uvvaleur | numeric(5,2)           |
    "pk_uv" primary key, btree (uvnum)
Foreign-key constraints:
    "fk_uv_caracteri_type" FOREIGN KEY (typcode, catcode) REFERENCES
structure.t
ypes(typcode, catcode) ON UPDATE RESTRICT ON DELETE RESTRICT

When I try to insert values in structure.uv like this :
INSERT INTO structure.uv VALUES ('SGBD','DUVC','UV',0,'BASE DE
DONNEES','B2',.5);

I get the following message :
ERROR:  insert or update on table "uv" violates foreign key constraint
"fk_uv_caracteri_type"
DETAIL:  Key (typcode,catcode)=(DUVC,UV) is not present in table "types".

Here the related values of structure.types table :
 typcode | catcode |                             typlib

---------+---------+----------------------------------------------------------------
 UVC     | UV      | UV+de+cours
 DUVC    | UV      | Demi-UV+de+cours
 UVTP    | UV      | UV+de+TP