Introducing another primary key field?

От Bjørn T Johansen
Тема Introducing another primary key field?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I need to introduce an extra field in a table that has one field as
primary key. The "problem" is that this new field should be combined
with the existing pk to create a new combined pk for the table, how to I
change the table? Using the Alternate command? How? Or do I need to
create a new table and copy everything to the new table?

Cheers,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

bjorn@havleik.com
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange
Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: