Re: Complicated "group by" question

От Jean-Luc Lachance
Тема Re: Complicated "group by" question
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Andrew,

If assing is not a many to many relation,
why did you not fold accept_id into assign?

Any way, here is the query you need:

select assign.reviewer_id, ss.max_assign_date,  accept.assign_id, accept.accept_id
from (  select reviewer_id, max( assign_date) as max_assign_date  from assign group by reviewer_id) as ss, assign,
accept
where ss.reviewer_id = assign.reviewer_id  and ss.max_assign_date = assign.assign_date  and assign.assign_id =
accept.assign_id;