Re: Installing PostgreSQL in a Unix Platform

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Installing PostgreSQL in a Unix Platform
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

If you are compiling from source then the postgresql startup script does
not get installed.
You can use pg_ctl in /usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_ctl to start postgresql.
Alternatively you
can install the startup script from the contrib directory startscripts/linux

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake