Re: [BUGS] 8.0.0beta1: -lpthread missing

От Martin Münstermann
Тема Re: [BUGS] 8.0.0beta1: -lpthread missing
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> OK, I got it working now.  Seems the code needed more help to loop than
> I though, and of course trying to change it as little as possible caused
> me to miss that.
>
> The attached, applied patch properly aggregates the thread flags.  The
> bad news is that on my platform that needs _no_ thread flags or
> libraries I have:
>
>     PTHREAD_CFLAGS          =3D   -Kthread -kthread -pthread -pthreads
>             -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS
>     PTHREAD_LIBS            =3D
>
> I assume those are just ignored for portability so I assume we are OK.

Current CVS is working for Solaris, too.
Compiles and libthread.so is used at runtime. :-)

PTHREAD_CFLAGS          =  -pthreads   -Kthread -kthread -pthread
-pthreads  -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS
PTHREAD_LIBS            =  -lpthread            -lpthread

The -Kthread -kthread is not needed here, but is included because gcc
3.2 does not treat them as error, but just dumps out "gcc: unrecognized
option `-kthread'".

Regards,
  Martin