Re: $libdir and 8.0

От Paul Ramsey
Тема Re: $libdir and 8.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sounds like we are getting close. From strace:

stat64("/home/pramsey/pgtest/8.0/bin/lib/postgresql/plpgsql",
0xbfffe480) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("/home/pramsey/pgtest/8.0/bin/lib/postgresql/plpgsql.so",
0xbfffe480) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
stat64("$libdir/plpgsql", 0xbfffe540)   = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)

I started the database from "/home/pramsey/pgtest/8.0/bin" using
"./pg_ctl start -D /home/pramsey/pgtest/8.0/data"

Judging from the behavior I have posted to the list of "pg_config
--pkglibdir", if I started it from any *other* location at all then
things would have worked.

Paul