Re: $libdir and 8.0

От Paul Ramsey
Тема Re: $libdir and 8.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Check this out!

[pramsey@localhost bin]$ ./pg_config --pkglibdir
/home/pramsey/pgtest/8.0/bin/lib/postgresql                         ^^^

And yet:

./port/pg_config_paths.h:#define PKGLIBDIR
"/home/pramsey/pgtest/8.0/lib/postgresql"

Could the problem be here? (port/path.c):

/* *      get_pkglib_path */
void
get_pkglib_path(const char *my_exec_path, char *ret_path)
{        const char *p;
        if ((p = relative_path(PGBINDIR, PKGLIBDIR)))                make_relative(my_exec_path, p, ret_path);
else               StrNCpy(ret_path, PKGLIBDIR, MAXPGPATH);        canonicalize_path(ret_path);

}