Removing Database Names as Spaces?

От Jonathon Batson
Тема Removing Database Names as Spaces?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi All

I have a script that went haywire and created 2 databases with what
looks like
empty names OR names made up of spaces.  Here is the output of my psql
-l command
excluding the 1,2,3,4.  As you can see dbs 1 and 3 seem to have no name.
psql -l
     Name      |  Owner   | Encoding
---------------+----------+-----------
   | postgres | SQL_ASCII                                           1
 swim          | postgres | SQL_ASCII                           2
    | postgres | SQL_ASCII                                          3
 swim_user_log | postgres | SQL_ASCII                     4

My Question is: How do I remove these noname databases.....?
Commands that fail are ..
dropdb ' '
dropdb '  '
dropdb '   '
dropdb " "
dropdb "  "
dropdb "   "
dropdb "    "
thanx
Jonathon

Сообщение: pgAdmin Connection
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Removing Database Names as Spaces?