Re: tablespace and sequences?

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: tablespace and sequences?
Дата
Re: tablespace and sequences?  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> shell> pg_dump coelho | grep TABLESPACE
> CREATE SCHEMA test AUTHORIZATION coelho TABLESPACE test;
>
> "TABLESPACE" appears in a basic pg_dump SQL output. If the test tablespace
> does not exist, the command will fail, and so my whole restoration.
>
> Thus I still stick to my opinion;-)

Your complaint was that you need a way of continuing a restore if the
_tablespace_ cannot be created.  ie. If the directory does not exist.

If you have objects in a tablespace, then too bad.  It's no different to
if the schema the object in doesn't exist.  Or the table the data is in
doesn't exist.  Or the functin the view references doesn't exist.

Сообщение: Re: tablespace and sequences?
Сообщение: Re: tablespace and sequences?