Re: Storing configuration in a centralised database?

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Storing configuration in a centralised database?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Justin Clift wrote:

> For example, with a centalised repository we could have some kind of
> (SNMP?) daemon that keeps the repository updated with the status of the
> databases.
>
> If pgAdmin could also hook into this kind of repository, it could
> leverage off of the information there.  Definitions of servers and
> databases, database status info (i.e. SNMP daemon as mentioned), perhaps
> replication status, and that kind of thing.

You certainly can contribute something like that, it could accompany the
"local server detection" stuff for win32. Show the code!

Regards,
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: Storing configuration in a centralised database?
Сообщение: Re: Storing configuration in a centralised database?