[Fwd: Slony-I release 1.0.2 includes PostgreSQL 8.0 support]

От Jan Wieck
Тема [Fwd: Slony-I release 1.0.2 includes PostgreSQL 8.0 support]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I posted this to Announce, but somehow it doesn't make it through. Since
it would be important for people who want to replicate their 8.0.0 BETA
test databases, I repeat this here.

Jan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Slony-I release 1.0.2 includes PostgreSQL 8.0 support
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 15:01:29 -0400
From: Jan Wieck <JanWieck@yahoo.com>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce@postgresql.org>,        Slony-I

The Slony team has released version 1.0.2 of its replication engine
following on the new PostgreSQL 8.0.0 BETA 1, the worlds most advanced
open source database.

With this version, the Slony-I replication system allows you to use its
advanced node switching features to make version upgrades to PostgreSQL
8.0 in minutes, regardless of database size.

Version 1.0.2 also fixes minor bugs, and is a drop-in replacement for
existing Slony-I 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 installations. Please visit

      http://slony.info

for further information.

The Slony project team