Re: PgSQL 8.0.0 - contributed: problem compiling

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: PgSQL 8.0.0 - contributed: problem compiling
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Nikola Milutinovic wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I've managed to get 8.0.0 up and running. Now I'm compiling some
> contributed software and I hit a show stopper. Contrib - DBSize

I believe this has been fixed in current cvs (works for me now). You can
try checking out cvs HEAD, wait for beta2, or apply the diff to your
local copy of beta1:
http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/contrib/dbsize/dbsize.c.diff?r1=1.10;r2=1.11

HTH,

Joe