Re: Web application: Programming language/Framework

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Web application: Programming language/Framework
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Chris Travers wrote:

> Hi Arthur;
>
> Ah, the topic of flame wars.

My company also does a great deal of web application programming. Rule
of thumb for us is:

Anything system/administrative level  goes in Perl.
Anything application/oo or server level (triggeres for example, or
processes) go in Python
Anything Web goes in PHP (Although we are rethinking that do to the
constant OO issues with PHP).

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake