Re: Time to work on Press Release 8.0

От Chris Travers
Тема Re: Time to work on Press Release 8.0
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Bruce Momjian wrote:

>But many feel Slony is far better than previous solutions and should be
>touted as we have touted other replication solutions in the past.

Any chance that Slony will be packaged in the contrib directory?  Or is
the time for that past?  After all, in 7.4, iirc. we still had things
like rserv and other things which probably don't even work with 7.4.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers
Metatron Technology Consulting

Вложения

От: Michalis Kabrianis
Сообщение: Is it a worthy case study?
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Time to work on Press Release 8.0