Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] error moving table to tablespace

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] error moving table to tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> Christian Traber <christian@traber-net.de> writes:
>
>>Maybe its only win32 version?
>

> Well, I can't reproduce it on Unix.  It seems awfully odd though that
> you can create tables in that tablespace to begin with but can't move
> them there.  I'm cc'ing this to the pgsql-hackers-win32 to see if anyone
> there has a clue ...

I just reproduced this on win32. The file already exists, and is locked.
  Apparently, in this case it's the very same backend that's locking the
file; closing the connection that was used to move the table into the
other tablespace will remove the file immediately.

Regards,
Andreas