Re: How to identify which query is running - reg.

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: How to identify which query is running - reg.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Shanmugasundaram Doraisamy wrote:
> Dear Richard,
>                         Thankyou for you immediate reply,  I did set the
> stats_command_string=true and tried select * from pg_stat_activity;
> It gave me the desired result.  In the mean while you had mentioned
> about reading the monitoring activity chapter.  Please tell me where I
> could find it ( the website address).  Thanking you,

All the manuals are online at http://www.postgresql.org/docs/

If you're running version 7.4 you'll want "Chapter 23. Monitoring
Database Activity"

You probably have a copy on your server too. Where depends on how you
installed, but the RedHat RPMs put documents in /usr/share/doc/...

Also, you'll want:
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/
   Various user-submitted notes and guides.
http://www.postgresql.org/lists.html
   Mailing list archives (especially check the announcements list)
http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/
   Elein's journal, with contributions from other community members.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd