Re: Win32 PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1 Installer available

От Johan Paul Glutting
Тема Re: Win32 PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1 Installer available
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32

>>2. Uninstalling PG didn't remove the service. Instead, it
>>just changed its startup type to "disabled".
>>

>I cannot repeat that here on XP, however I have seen cases where the SCM
>simply disabled an uninstalled service and didn't actually remove it
>until sometime later. Could this be what happened in your case?
>
>Regards, Dave.

When removing the service by hand using previous versions of Postgres,
the service was not removed from the Services panel until I rebooted.
This might be what is going on (WinXP here, though).

Cheers,
JP

--
JP Glutting
Oficina de Qualitat        Plaça Víctor Siurana, 1

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Win32 PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1 Installer available for download
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Win32 PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1 Installer available for download