Re: Ready for Beta ... ?

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: Ready for Beta ... ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 8/9/2004 3:46 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Jan Wieck wrote:
>> >
>> > Given that Jan is clearly in the minority on that, I suggest we just
>> > turn it off for beta1.  We can always turn it on later if he manages
>> > to convince more people.
>>
>> Won't try to convince more people. I was about to disable it when Bruces
>> commit message flew by.
>
> Jan, I hate to back out someone else's patches.  I should have waited longer.

You know that it's fine with me. Actually it's my turn to apologize in
this case because I activated vacuum_cost_delay under false assumptions
and lacking discussion.

I was a bit slow in backing it out because my VM crashed once following
several suspends, and I had to get my notebook into a friends WLan. So I
was happy to see you did it already.

Jan