Re: RFC: array literal syntax

От Guy Fraser
Тема Re: RFC: array literal syntax
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I would consider that to be a bug if it would be possible to
use this as a method of compromising the integrity or security
of the database, or system using or running the database.
Otherwise it could be considered a "feature" that makes
allowances for poor software design. I would prefer it to
be considered a bug, but that is just my opinion. I prefer
software to act in a predictable way and generate errors
when deviation is attempted.

--
Guy Fraser
Network Administrator

There is a fine line between genius and lunacy, fear not, walk the
line with pride. Not all things will end up as you wanted, but you
will certainly discover things the meek and timid will miss out on.

Сообщение: Re: Losing records when server hang
Сообщение: Re: Losing records when server hang