Re: Win32 PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1 Installer available

От Jochem van Dieten
Тема Re: Win32 PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1 Installer available
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Dave Page wrote:
> I've just packaged and uploaded a new version of the Win32 PostgreSQL
> installer beta, with PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta 1 and todays snapshot of
> pgAdmin III. This is a beta for the installer as well as PostgreSQL
> itself, so please report bugs for either.

I would like to report success on WinXP Pro SP1. It looks great,
well done!!!

> - Allow user selection of service ID (allowing multiple postmaster
> services to be installed).

Is it possible to install multiple instances from the installer?
When I have installed the first instance and I execute the
installer again it jumps to the last page and tells me
installation is complete.

> Download from:
> http://pgfoundry.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1000007

This download could become quite popular after the news of Beta1
has hit pgsql-announce. It might be a good idea to set up a
bittorrent tracker and / or use http://freecache.org/ when
spreading the word.

Jochem

Сообщение: Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore
Сообщение: Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore