Re: nested hstore patch

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: nested hstore patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, January 13, 2014 18:30, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> On 01/13/2014 11:16 AM, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
>> Andrew,
>>
>> did you run perl script ? Actually, I found, that operator table needs
>> to be fixed.
>>

> No. My build machine doesn't actually have DBD::Pg installed. Can you
> send me a patch if you don't want to push it yourself, or maybe Erik can
> send a pacth top adjust the table.
>

> [ nested_hstore_and_jsonb-2.patch ]

( centos 6.5, gcc 4.8.2. )

The patch applies & compiles with warnings (see below).

The opr_sanity test fails during make check: regression.diffs attached.

Also attached are changes to hstore.sgml, to operator + functions table, plus some typos.

Thanks,
Erik Rijkers

make

jsonfuncs.c: In function ‘each_object_field_end_jsonb’:
jsonfuncs.c:1328:7: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default]
   val = DatumGetPointer(DirectFunctionCall1(jsonb_in, CStringGetDatum(cstr)));
       ^
jsonfuncs.c: In function ‘elements_array_element_end_jsonb’:
jsonfuncs.c:1530:8: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default]
  jbval = DatumGetPointer(DirectFunctionCall1(jsonb_in, CStringGetDatum(cstr)));
        ^

make contrib:

hstore_io.c: In function ‘array_to_hstore’:
hstore_io.c:1694:30: warning: ‘result’ may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
  PG_RETURN_POINTER(hstoreDump(result));

Вложения