Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore Command

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore Command
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Not if you pass it to the Windows shell via system() or popen() - then
forward slashed paths need to be quoted. It's only the libraries that
understand forward slashes as God intended.

cheers

andrew

Mark Kirkwood wrote:

> hmmm... I was under that impression too, and was a bit surprised when
> it *seemed* not to....I will go and check again - just in case some
> user error leaked in :-)
>
> Tom Lane wrote:
>
>> markir@coretech.co.nz writes:
>>

>>> There is a bit of a trap if using '%p' in archive_command - it has
>>> seperators
>>> like '/' instead of '\', so does not work for some windows commands
>>> (like
>>> 'copy' for instance).
>>>

>> I was under the impression that forward slashes would work fine, as long
>> as you used them consistently?

Сообщение: Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore Command
Сообщение: Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore