Re: Eventlog

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Eventlog
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Tom Lane wrote:
> Andreas Pflug <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de> writes:
>
>>I noticed a trailing '.' on a single line in every eventlog entry, the
>>attached patch will remove this.
>

> This kinda bears out Peter's point about not wanting binary files in
> CVS: I can install the patch as given, but I don't think it will fix
> anything.  May I trouble you for updated copies of the derived files
> in src/bin/pgevent?

No problem.
Unfortunately, AFAIK there's no way around this binary resource to
address the eventlog service.
There are more issues about eventlog, but we can leave that for
after-beta-1 time.

Regards,
Andreas

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Eventlog
От: Mark Kirkwood
Сообщение: Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore Command