Re: constraint expression

От Gaetano Mendola
Тема Re: constraint expression
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Roger Niederland wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am having problems adding a simple expression to a table level
> constraint.
> Here is an example of one which postgresql 7.4.3 does not accept.
>
> create table test (a int, b int, c int,
> constraint aname check (((a=0) and (b is not null)) or ((a=1) and (c
> is not null)));
>
> Should this work?  It is complaining 'ERROR:  syntax error at or near
> ";" at character 126'

Works on 7.4:

regression=# create table test (a int, b int, c int,
regression(# constraint aname check (((a=0) and (b is not null)) or ((a=1) and (c
regression(# is not null))));
CREATE TABLE

you forgot to ")".

Regards
Gaetano Mendola

От: Lincoln Yeoh
Сообщение: Re: Out of swap space & memory
Сообщение: Re: Out of swap space & memory