Re: PostgreSQL as an application server

От David Garamond
Тема Re: PostgreSQL as an application server
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jonathan M. Gardner wrote:
> Thoughts? Comments? Hasn't Oracle done something like this?

Probably this is more suited to -general?

I haven't done anything near this. I wonder how much more painful it is
to debug the application, put it under version control, etc. Personally,
I can't stand editing/debugging application if they are stored in
something less flexible than a filesystem. Probably in the far future
Postgres can provide an FTP interface like Zope...

--
dave