Re: Postgres and Tools Intro?

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Postgres and Tools Intro?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Randy Yates wrote:
> This has probably been asked before so please be gracious. I
> have looked on the postgres site and didn't find anything
> "satisfying."
>
> Is there *good* overview of postgres and associated utilities?

Hmm - not for the family as a whole. Part of the problem is that there
are quite a few add-on tools. The postgresql.org docs cover the database
quite well - between the reference manuals and the FAQ it gives a good
picture.

What particular aspects are you interested in? I'm sure we can find
people who can help.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd