Re: extra info on autovaccum log

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: extra info on autovaccum log
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Gaetano Mendola wrote:

> I don't have idea about the database involved, I suggest:
>

> Performing: VACUUM ANALYZE "dbame"."public"."current_connection"
>
> or
>
> Performing: VACUUM ANALYZE "public"."current_connection"@"dbname"
>

> I know that I will know the database on the very next line, but sometimes
> is too late :-(

I have thought about this before.  I didn't do it since as you say, you
can figure it out from looking at later log lines, but also that the log
line entries are already very long and will only get longer with the
extra info.

BTW, I believe this will be moot in 7.5 since autovacuum will be
integrated into the backend and uses elog calls, so you can format the
log entries using GUC variables.

Matthew