Re: [pgadmin-support] Schemas causing problems

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Schemas causing problems
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Complicated.
Before trying to suppress the schema, I'm checking for any duplicate
type names now. If so, schema is always emitted. In your sample:
pg_catalog.text and public.text.

Regards,
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Schemas causing problems :(
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Schemas causing problems :(