Re: pgadmin3 on freebsd

От Duane Winner
Тема Re: pgadmin3 on freebsd
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello Hiroshi,

I attempted to install the binary for 5.2
(# pkg_add pgadmin3-20040618.tgz).

However, it seems it is looking for packages that are slightly later
versions than what I have in my ports collection:

pkg_add: could not find package gtk-2.4.0 !
pkg_add: could not find package pango-1.4.0 !
pkg_add: could not find package libiconv-1.9.1_3 !

I have:
gtk-1.2.10_12                       =   up-to-date with port
gtk-2.4.4                           =   up-to-date with port
libiconv-1.9.2                      =   up-to-date with port
pango-1.4.0_1                       =   up-to-date with port

I'm not sure what to try next.

Regards,
Duane Winner