Re: [pgadmin-support] Schemas causing problems

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Schemas causing problems
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> Perhaps the search needs to be more clever though. Consider the
> following:
>
> search_path: public
> custom type: public.text
>
> In this case we might need to specify pg_catalog.text to get the right
> one.

This is getting a nightmare...

>>Maybe we should invent a switch if default schema suppression is not
>>wanted; the search path option seems useless.
>

> Lose the switch, but resolve the correct schema each time and display
> appropriately? Could get nasty...

Ok, here we come back to Vitaly who says this is so easy. He'll probably
code this within a few minutes :-)

Regards,
Andreas

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Schemas causing problems :(
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Schemas causing problems :(