Re: Proposed HTML Documentation Styles

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Proposed HTML Documentation Styles
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi Dean,

On 10/11/18 3:01 AM, Dean Rasheed wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 at 06:49, Dean Rasheed <dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com> wrote:
>> For example, attached are screenshots taken from my Android tablet
>
> For the record, that was a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0, with a screen
> resolution of 2048x1536 and a device pixel ratio of 2.0, I think. So
> the logical resolution is 1024x768, and in portrait mode, the logical
> width is 768 pixels.

Unfortunately HTML tables are not great in mobile web. With that said,
we pushed up a change that should keep them from exploding as much to
the right. We've also bumped up the font-size slightly from the current
site so they could be slightly easier to read.

(Note: when testing in the browser, they appear to be illegible unless
you have super vision, but when on an actual device they are legible).

There is only so much we can do now without redesigning how the tables
are assembled.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Best,

Jonathan

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Ambiguous usage of 'any' in explanation
Сообщение: Re: Ambiguous usage of 'any' in explanation