Re: Where can I find the doxyfile?

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: Where can I find the doxyfile?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07.10.23 00:23, Bohdan Mart wrote:

> On 07.10.23 00:29, postgres@coyotebush.net wrote:
>> Sometime earlier, I created a filter to annotate regular C comments as
>> doxy
>> comments.  I'll attach it along with a sample doxyfile for running
>> it.  Just
>> in case it looks useful.
>>
>> I've never been a big fan of Doxygen, but it seems to have gotten better
>> over time. Now that some IDEs display doxy comments on hover, I'm
>> beginning
>> to appreciate it.
>
> Thank you for providing this `flex` filter! It is actually useful. I've
> tested it on one
>
> file from postures source base, and it actually converted regular
>
> comments to doc-comments! If this filter could be used by official
>
> Doxygen generation of Postgres, it would highly increase quality
>
> of online documentation of Postgres!

I have not actually looked at the code of the filter itself but
personally I'm not super happy with doing a C-based filter as part of
our doxygen documentation generation step - that seems like an
additional maintainance burden infrastrukcture wise - is there nothing
more lightweight available(assuming we even want that)?

Stefan