Re: Help in stored procedure

От Thomas F.O'Connell
Тема Re: Help in stored procedure
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I think you want to be using SELECT INTO rather than assignment for
your queries.

See

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/plpgsql-
statements.html#PLPGSQL-STATEMENTS-ASSIGNMENT
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/plpgsql-
statements.html#PLPGSQL-SELECT-INTO

The expression part of a basic assignment in PL/PgSQL is sent to be
executed in a SELECT, so you're basically saying "SELECT select"...

-tfo

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect